Darkeden-Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkeden-Logic

Darkeden-Logic Forum

HomeportolLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No, You Can't Read My Poker Face [[She's Gotta Love Nobody]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Poker
GameMaster
GameMaster

No, You Can't Read My Poker Face [[She's Gotta Love Nobody]] Empty
PostSubject: No, You Can't Read My Poker Face [[She's Gotta Love Nobody]]   No, You Can't Read My Poker Face [[She's Gotta Love Nobody]] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 am

Russian Roulette Is Not The Same Without A Gun…

[[Name:]] Drew, yo. [:
[[Age:]]Sixteen.
[[Location:]] The Divided States of Embarrassment. ((Arkansas, USA.))
[[Background:]] I live at home with my parents. I’m still in school, High School to be exact. I’m in 11th grade, will be graduating in May of 2011. I’m enlisting in the US Army Reserves in December, after my 17th birthday. I will be going to college at Henderson State University on an Army scholarship, getting a Bachelor’s degree in Radiology. Then I plan on going back to school for a double major in English Literature and Creative writing. I love music, just about any kind. I love writing. I’m writing a book, and the link to it will be included shortly. I’m fair at Graphic Design, and I love making personal signatures for people. I made my own. [:
[[Time Zone:]] GMT-6.
[[Dislikes:]] Whiners. If you whine and complain to me… you’ll probably get told to chill out and wait. Racism. Don’t say the ‘n’ word around me, PLEASE. You will get told off for it, because I do NOT like that word at all. Stereotypical bullshit. Don’t tell me that I’m wrong because I’m a girl and my name is Drew. Shit happens. It’s America. I happen to love my name, whether you think it’s wrong or not. Just look at Drew Berrymore. She doesn’t have a problem with her name, now does she?
[[Likes:]]Candy. Ice Cream. Music. Writing. Reading. Movies. Singing. Concerts. Head banging. Typing. Phone Calls. Running. Band. Arguing.
[[If You Would Like:]] to make me feel better, don’t try. Just talk.
To piss me off: Call me a whore, tell me I’m stupid, tell me I’m fat, tell me I’m ugly, tell me that I’ll never mean anything to anyone.
To hurt my feelings, tell me I’m never going to be good enough for anything.
To make me smile, don’t try. You will fail.
[[To get to know me:]] just ask. I’m friendly, most of the time.
Don’t ever be afraid to ask me for help, advice, etc. I’m a good person to talk to if you’re having a problem. I’m a good listener. [: I don’t put up with people hurting my friends, and if I catch you abusing my friends/friendship, you will regret it.
I try to be nice to everyone, regardless of who they are, but sometimes I fail. Snap judgments, ftl. I’ll try and wait to judge you, but you should really try to make a good impression. [:

My Untitled Book

And Baby When It’s Love If It’s Not Rough, It Isn’t Fun.
Back to top Go down
http://de-logic.tk/

No, You Can't Read My Poker Face [[She's Gotta Love Nobody]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkeden-Logic :: Introductions-
Jump to: