Darkeden-Logic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkeden-Logic

Darkeden-Logic Forum

HomeportolLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DK Legend overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
landsher

DK Legend overview Empty
PostSubject: DK Legend overview   DK Legend overview Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Anyone played DK Legend? well it sux!
Admin is very very unfair with decisions, forum mods abuse powers
Lemme tell yall how it all goes, Back in Darkeden Japan there is a map which can found very awsome items with a special tactic, now First of all Darkeden Japan is an official server while DK Legend is private.
Anyways, whats the problem? slayers and ouster players wouldnt stop complaining just because i was the first on this server to get the good items using the tactic i'v learn from an official server, so they ALL accuse me as bug user. Ok i asked admin, got his answer agreeing with those whiners calling the tactic bug abuse. Fine i stoped goin to the map and give up on my long term good item getting career. Whats next? many noobs followed my step and wayyyyyy over abused the bug, so the admin decide to take away any item from everyone that has used this so accused of "bug" for. Now right before the admin even offically post out on forum to let everyone know hes going to do so, i sold those stuff to some noob, which later on i got accused of scammer. How does that make sense? well it does not, NOBODY was sure what the admin was going to do, will or will not do, so it was not my fault some noob bought it and the items got deleted. And for the last 2 days i've played, i've been nonestop been called a bug user, hacker, scammer, cheater.
Now tell me how is that fair when one of the forum mod used macro in game, char banned but still allow to be mod? he should've know it better than a regular player. Remember, macro is a 3rd party program using, totally define hack.

So just a quick note to my fellow darkeden players looking for a nice private server to play, go ahead and skip this one, unless you are looking for some major unfairness and treat like crap just because people get jealious at you for been smart and have your ways to get what you want with NO HACK at all.
Back to top Go down

DK Legend overview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkeden-Logic :: Suggestions-
Jump to: